Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to prepare for campus placement !!!

Page no : 3

Sandeep Pandey (CA FINAL) (1306 Points)
Replied 29 September 2011

thanks everyone for valuable information.....................

ravi. (article trainee) (424 Points)
Replied 07 October 2011

thanks everyone for valuable contribution

Anoop (CA Final) (330 Points)
Replied 19 November 2011

Originally posted by : V Chandrasekaran

I cleared my CA Final (first attempt) and 2 companies shortlisted me. When i went to interview, interview

panel members asked routine question "Tell about Yourself" to all candidates. They noted down special

points like Rank number (if you are rankholder), Any other qualification (CS / CWA - Inter or Final).

Based on above they selected candidates and GD is just a eyewash (They should have told others to

walk out rather than conducting GD)

In GD conduted by another company, group of friends came and they talked among themselves without

giving oppourtunity to others (No professional behaviour and quite irritating as well)

Also they haven't asked any practical question from subjects like IT because those guys did dummy

articleship and got rank manage to get job with High Pay.

yeah u r ryt...ppl take a dummy..finish the course..and the one's who really does the job are left out..i knw ppl who did lyk dat..and are handsomely paid...sad, but true.>!!

madinashabana11 (MBA) (1102 Points)
Replied 30 November 2011

Very useful post by u sir.........Thanks a lot for sharing............!!!

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 29 February 2012

even "may2012" campus placements mein loche ho rahe he

Anoop (CA Final) (330 Points)
Replied 01 March 2012

Originally posted by : CA-CWA RAVI KHANAL

with regard to what u have said above 

I am bit not agreed with the said things .......

i have a bad experiance 

i am a second attempt ca finalist with 55% marks

cleared pcc and p1 in first attempt

have a rank in cwa foundation and inter .. and cleared cwa final hopfully with a rank as well 

this campus of august 2011 ... did not even short listed me .............

my training is also from good firm of delhi

the rest things about appearnce knowledge soft skills come later on ...

in my views the most imp things to crack campus is 

1. Always try to clear both groups at a time .... first attempt is golden one.

2. Kuch bhi ho jaye do ur training from big 20's of india ...

3. Luck too matters .... i dnt beleive in it ... but i must say i belive in good deeds .. so apne karam acche rakho ...

come on man...i dont agree wid u...u dnt evn need to work in the so called "big" firms to secure a good placement...wat matters is strong knowledge of concepts, with application skills....rather than 1st attempts or big audits...ther's more in life...than the "big"  things....coz SME's represent the chunk of the industry....lots of SME kinda firms do support functions to these "big" guys....SO GUYS DO NOT WORRY AT ALL...:-)...only thing is that just work in a smaller environment at the beginning of the career..grab the exposure there....then gradually make your step...rather than always going for "Big" things at the initial....AND thez "big" guys have OBVIOUSLY  started off at the smaller level..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: