How to plan for tax efficiency for an LLP

Hi All,

I recently started a consulting business registered as an LLP. As LLPs are ineligible for presumptive tax and that I dont have plans to change from an LLP structure, what are various ways I can become more tax efficient (from 30% as of now). I would like to share some insights about the business;

1.  Income visibility upto INR60 lakh per annum

2. No major expense heads apart from -

a. 2 cars owned by partners and brought into use for business activity. So planning to regularly book expense around driver salary, fuel expenses, repairs and maintenance, rentals for usage,

b. Subscripttion to softwares platforms (Office360/zoom/windows etc), publications, books

c. Phone, electricity, rent, water, travel etc

d. travel expenses

Given above likely expense heads and income visibility, can the forum suggest me ways to reduce overall tax outgo? I am aware of partner salary and interest on capital contribution. However, I look forward to hear forum's thought on these.

Thanks

Jose    

Replies (1)

Avail all reliefs, aids, grants, concessions and capital allowances. Next choose the accelerating depreciation policy and maybe by luck, assets can live longer. I think that’s about it and taxation is the same for everyone. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details