Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HOW TO JOIN CPA USA AFTER CA

MAHESH (INTERNAL AUDITOR) (150 Points)

13 October 2009  

DEAR SIR

I AM CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS IN INDIA WORK WITH AUDIT FIRM FOR 2 YEARS AND I WANT TO JOIN CPA USA I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY PAPERS SHOULD I CLEAR AND WHICH STATE HAS BEST VALUE IN USA AND GLOBALLY ? WHICH STATE CPA IS BEST FOR SETTELING IN USA PERMANENTLY ?

ALSO HOW MUCH COST OF EXAM FEE AND GOING AND COMING TO USA...

6 Replies

Asha S (Director - www.cpachamps.com)   (193 Points)
Replied 13 October 2009

Visit www.cpachamps.com for details

santhigv (teacher) (31 Points)
Replied 19 March 2010

Hi Mathew

Glad to hear that you are a CPA aspirant.I would like to inform you that Logic School of management ,a leading CMA training institute in Kerala has extended its wings to Bangalore exclusively for CMA/CPA training.Logic has tie-up with BISK as its study partner in CPA training.Do try to contact Logic which would definitely pave way to quicken you cherish your wish.

The Contact address is:Logic School of Management,No.68,4th cross,10th main,2nd stage,Indira Nagar,Bangalore-38.

Phone no:09738013042,09845723042,080-65831799.

E-mail:bangalore @ logiccpacma.com.

Web:www.logiccpacma.com.

Best wishes

Regards

Santhi.

1 Like

santhigv (teacher) (31 Points)
Replied 20 March 2010

You are welcome,Uday!

Regards

Santhi.

(Guest)

An article on how to become CPA-USA.

Hope it comes as a great help.

Attached File : 50 7 cpa.pdf downloaded: 1005 times

Vivek Agarwal (CA Partner) (27 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Hii Santhi

Thanx for sharing your knowledge on CPA. I qualified my CA this year, and even i am planning for CPA. Your knowledge are of gr8 importance to me. thank you.

Regards

Vivek

Kirti Malya (B.Com) (35 Points)
Replied 26 July 2014

Hi, I have joined Concorde Gleim CPA Review 10 months back and have just cleared all 4 papers in the very first attempt.

Concorde Team was very helpfull in all the processes from the very first day, right from the evaluation stage, registration with state board, exam scheduling, visa process, etc.

Even when I went for my exam in the US, I got last minute tips from their US office, which helped me to crack the CPA exam.

I, sincerely thank CONCORDE ACADEMICS for all the support and motivations.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags