CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Freedom sale - Get upto 30% discount in all CA CS CMA and Certification courses. Call Coaching: 1800-3000-0505 Certification course : 011-411-70713


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to get termination in second year of articleship?

Kumar Verma   10 July 2020

Kumar Verma

 1 points

| My Other Post

In form 109 " ANY OTHER REASON " option is there can we give mutual consent as reason please help?


Amandeep Oberoi   18 July 2020

Amandeep Oberoi

 1 likes  13 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Hi Kumar Verma

I had faced this issue in 2018 during my articleship in Delhi. Had personally visited ICAI head office here and sought help from the counsellor and the President of Vishwas Nagar Branch Delhi. I told him about my case, he said that  they would approve Form 109 in case of mutual consent( although I didn't apply for it then and for some reasons I continued my internship for 3 full years).

In my opinion ICAI generally doesn't have any problem in transfer/termination of article as long the principal is also agreeing. You can go for it! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x