How to get tax refund

Jayachandra Naidu (Accountant) (171 Points)

11 July 2011  

Dear Members,

I would like to know about refund of Income tax. one of my client was deducted of TDS and remitted. It was filed wrongly in 2008 fourth Qtr. when i got tax refund i found it was not credit our Form 26AS. I request to them to do the revise returns. The have done revise returns in the year Jun 2011. Now i find that the amount hasbeen credit our Form 26AS. I have to know When will be the amount has been credit in my bank a/c. Please Guide me when it will be credit to my account.


Thanks & Regards

Jayachandra Naidu

email id: jayachandrayv @