How to get refund in below case

Sachin (Service Man) (81 Points)

23 July 2014  

Hello Friends,

My friend's has deducted income tax deuring the financial year 2013-14 Rs 6093/- and they have not  suffience any investment that year. Have any chances of Tax refund from Income tax department . For reference purpose attached Form 16 here. Please help us .....