Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to get refund

maninder (student) (51 Points)

05 December 2011  

can any solve query, if any person who was file reture mannual for the Assessement year 2008-09. their is refund  case, and he also attached tds form with reture, but till date he has not get any refund. what he should do now ?

 2 Replies

Prakash (Chartered Accountant) (560 Points)
Replied 05 December 2011

Approach concerned range officer, they will process your return and issue refund cheque


Documents to be submitted

Covering letter asking for refund process

Copy of Return Acknowledgement

Copy of Form 16 or 16As (If available) or Check Form 26AS statement get a copy of it

Dhawal Mohnot (Practicing) (444 Points)
Replied 06 December 2011

prakash is right. In addition you would be required to follow up constantly. Just filing letters would meet blind eyes. For getting refund you always have to be on your toes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags