How to Defeat your Fear?

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)

19 October 2010  

How to Defeat your Fear?

A very first question, I want to ask you before began to work on Idea. “What is fear”? It seems very stupid question but have never ending answers. I believe “Fear occurs due to lack of knowledge”. Suppose you are into the exam room and after see the question paper you saw some unexpected questions at that time, why the fear occurs? Due to lack of knowledge, when you are into the office and deadline on your head. Due to uncompleted work, again your fear occurs because you don’t know how to handle these circumstances and what will happen? If you would loose your job?
Sometimes fear occurs due to some bad experiences .After the study of thoughts, many researchers have cleared that we can determine our own outcome. Even if things go apparently wrong there is always a positive experience and lesson to be learned, which will make the next experience more enriching.
Faiths never show us the path of fear of god but it always reminds us that future holds whatever we desire.

So, if we live with fearful mind, so be it. Same as well happened on opposite manners too.By the metaphysics concept energy of thought influences the energies of life. Be it simply stated that fear based on how one sees the past and the future, can be terminated. It is just the matter of changing point of view for instance a person stand upon a mountain top and the vast city below looks like an insect colony but it doesn’t mean city has shrunken but person perspective towards city has changed.

You can move fear by different viewpoint and your fear will become interesting lesson. Like I mentioned on started, fear paralyzes due to lack ness of knowledge. To remove fear sees it by different point of view and make it more interesting thing to learn.