HOW TO CRACK CA FINAL GROUP 1 IN 3 MONTHS

Hello friends,

please guide me and provide me some tips to crack CA final in 3 months. I had given my attempt in May 18 but failed except in case of SFM 58. I have not cleared any other subjects of group in this exam but want to improve and give my best in Nov 18.
Basically I find practical subjects a bit interesting as compared to theory. so my strategy for the theory subject such as audit and law does not works and whenever I have passed in the previous CA exams I have scored only between 40-47.
So please guide me how to deal with theory properly.
Replies (1)
you have sufficient time with you. go for videos on youtube to cover your syllabi and make revision of it after 15days do this ways

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details