How to copy text from site

Hello Friends

SOME OF SITES DO NOT ALLOW FOR COPY OF TEXT PRESENTED ON SCREEN.

PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I COPY THAT TEXT.

 

PLEASE TELL

REGARDS

Replies (5)

Right click on the page and choose view page source..........now press CTRL +F search a word or two of that paragraph until you find that paragraph now copy text from here.........other method you can take a print that page in pdf file and then convert tha pdf into text file.

In case of any problem do let me know

Thanks

THANKS ABHINAV

BUT IN VIEW SOURCE, THE FORMATTING OF THE TEXT COMPLETLY CHANGED, SO THAT IS NOT SO USEFULL FOR MY PURPOSE.

I WANT 5 PARAGRAPH FROM COMPLETE SITE VIEW.

WOULD YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE OTHER METHOD OF USING PDF FILE

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS, PLEASE TELL ME SOME DETAIL ABOUT THIS WAY.

 

REGARDS

 

THANKS ABHINAV

BUT IN VIEW SOURCE, THE FORMATTING OF THE TEXT COMPLETLY CHANGED, SO THAT IS NOT SO USEFULL FOR MY PURPOSE.

I WANT 5 PARAGRAPH FROM COMPLETE SITE VIEW.

WOULD YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE OTHER METHOD OF USING PDF FILE

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS, PLEASE TELL ME SOME DETAIL ABOUT THIS WAY.

 

REGARDS

 

THANKS ABHINAV

BUT IN VIEW SOURCE, THE FORMATTING OF THE TEXT COMPLETLY CHANGED, SO THAT IS NOT SO USEFULL FOR MY PURPOSE.

I WANT 5 PARAGRAPH FROM COMPLETE SITE VIEW.

WOULD YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE OTHER METHOD OF USING PDF FILE

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS, PLEASE TELL ME SOME DETAIL ABOUT THIS WAY.

 

REGARDS

 

First install the nitro pdf, search this on google u will find it...now open your web page in chrome and press CRTL+P and create the pdf now open pdf in nitro and under Create and convert menu choose convert your file into  word file excel file so on..........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details