How to clear your may 12 ca final exam

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)

19 January 2012  

Dear Friends

CA Final result is just out and hearty congratulation for those who have qualified . The result trend is also good. This is a good indication for all the ca students.

There are some of our friends who were not cleared the exam in spite of their hard work and this articles is dedicated to all the CA final failed students who want to clear their exam in the next attempt.

Failure is not planned but it is happened”. Having failed in spite of your hard work is simply miserable and shocking. Most of our friends were not getting rid of this phenomenon.

If you failed, confidence level will be very low and ultimately leads to psychological imbalance.  Frustration and disappointment will dominate and your life wil be simply miserable.  

There is a wise saying “Winners never quit and quitters never win”.  In this context, am sharing my real life experience in PE 2 stages.

I

I cleared Group one of PE 2 in the first attempt. Then my bad time started, am failed thrice in the paper cost and FM.  My confidence level comes too low. All the day am disappointed, frustrated. Some time I had a habit of murmuring my self.

I had put my best and good effort in costing and FM but fails. I feel very bad about my self. One paper making me trouble to pass PE 2. My all colleagues were cleared their PE2 exam further added my pain. I am not in a position to face people since they were used to ask the questions about why am fails. Some friend even told that I passed my group one due to luck.

This is a point I want to quit the course forever.  I never touched my book even with my left hand .parents were so disappointed about this point.  They were consoled me, but am not in a position to write my exam for 4 attempt. 

All the days am crying, murmuring and frustrated. I feel life is so miserable. 3 years articlship and experience is a sheer waste. Fortunately I don’t have any bad habit at that point of time.

Just 45 days is remaining for exam. At this point of time, I realized that, I have done a great mistake for giving up my CA course. Further, I realized my past success which I had at school level and graduation level. I realized my strength and weakness. My mind made me more positive.

I took a firm decision that it is my last PE 2 exam and I want to success. 45 days, I worked hard in a manner that not studied earlier were compensated. I still not understand how I got charged positively.  During the last days before exam, I realized that I had done pretty well than my previous attempts.

Costing and FM exam is crucial for me. The question paper as usual, lengthy and indirect. But approached the exam in a positive manner. After exam, I realized a fact that, I have attended the exam better than erstwhile exam.  Finally I cleared my PE 2 exam.

All of you failed this attempt have equal chance to clear out your final examination for that some adjustment should be done internally with you.

1.   Understand your strength and weakness and plan your studies. Do extra home work for weaker subjects.

2.   Never let frustrations, and disappointment to be dominated in your thinking process. if you let, then, gradually you will be out from the course.

3.   Like battery charging of cell phone, your mind should be forested with positive confidence. Think that these days are more than enough for clearing exam.

4.   For effective utilization of time, “Time table “plays a vital role. Time table may be in one  way and you may be in other ways, don’t worry.

5.   Buy a scheduler. Daily to Do task should be recorded. Which portions should be completed should be noted down. If any task is not accomplished then take a strict action against it.

6.   Utilize more sense for study process. Read in your mind and understand the concepts. read loudly and hear what you learned. Close your book and try to re collect what you have learned and finally document what you have learned. If you are practicing this way, no doubt, you will be better positions in theory papers.

7.   Periodical revisions are important. Don’t make any compromise for revisions.

8.   Suggested answers and practice manual were useful but not ultimate. Some students were writing exactly what written in Practice manual and suggested answers. But mark was not awarded fully. So these things are not ultimate.

9.   Presentation to exam is an important. Poor presentation and best preparation will also give you negative result. You are required to write the conceptual crux in your way and which will be easily draw the attention of your examiner

Best of Luck

CA Vivek M

For any strategies or motivations for writing your next may 12 exam, mail me in the following ID.

castudenthelpdesk @ gmail.com

Change your mind and achieve your best