Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to change Karta of HUF


19 May 2021  
in death' case of Karta how to become legal heir karta of HUF

 2 Replies

Sourav (Student) (23759 Points)
Replied 19 May 2021

The oldest son and now daughter also have equal rights can be karta in the said HUF based on the death certificate of father, the son can be appointed as karta of same, you can get in the PAN card of HUF the name change of the karta. Further in the bank accounts the name can be updated.

A request letter to change karta along with the death certificate and NOC from other coparceners can be filed with bank to change the karta.

Replied 19 May 2021

Better to make stamp paper affidavit, all members appointing the new Karta

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags