How to change ca

Hello caclubindia

My  CA has been filing my IT returns from many years but I feel I should change them because he is not responsive and fast. Also there were many  mistakes made in the past filings and yet he charges way too much.

I have identified a new CA for me but I am worried about a few thigns:

1. do I need to gather some information from my old CA to give my new CA? or is it enough to show the CA my past IT returns?

2. if there is a notice sent to my old returns will my old CA represent me? Some of my old filings were complicated for my business and my old CA will answer this the best. Due to the mistakes made by my old CA there is some pending refund claims also for my past returns. Any advice on how to proceed?

 

Replies (3)
Dear Madam,
Seeking I'd and password from your old CA, if he/she is not giving user id and password then u rest your password through Bank account details

Dear Kundan,

I dont have problem of getting username password. I have 2 questions:

1. do I need to gather some information from my old CA to give my new CA? or is it enough to show the CA my past IT returns?
 
2. if there is a notice sent to my old returns will my old CA represent me? Some of my old filings were complicated for my business and my old CA will answer this the best. Due to the mistakes made by my old CA there is some pending refund claims also for my past returns. Any advice on how to proceed?
 

 

No need to worries.Past mistake can be rectifying after receiving any notice from Department.. now need to proper working as per rules so that mistakes not repeated in current and coming years..Good Luck..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details