How to change authorized signatory details on gst portal

Hi Freinds,

 

Can any one let me know, how to change Authorized Signatory Contact Details on GST Portal ? I tried several ways but not getting changed.

 

Best Regards,

NAGARAJU

Replies (4)
Hi. no we can change the authorised signatory details in GST portal.

for that login to GST portal & there select the registration for application core fields

there u can change the contact details of the signatory person & submit the application .

once it is processed ur contact details will be updated..

Hello,

I tried changing the mobile no. and email ID.

It is not happening. I just want to change the Mobile no./email id of primary authorised signatory without adding new authorised signatory.

Please help..........

I tried but not working, In Primary Signatory, there is one Check Box, when I un-check it, it allows to edit mobile No. / email id but when we check it, the system again retrieves back the old mobile No. / Email Ids, without checking this box, we can not submit. I tried many times.

To change AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE Mob. no. and Email, without adding additional Authorised representative.

plz contact 7016817360(whatsapp)
100% working

 

PLEASE NOTE: THIS SERVICE IS CHARGEABE

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details