How to bounce back

highlyambitious (just student) (333 Points)

02 June 2012  
so far my life has been a failure.my current status is i have registered for cs executive exam .this is my 3rd attempt.In the last 2 attempts i failed because of my mistake.this time i hardly got any time to prepare as i have met with accident recently and still recovering.however i will just attempt the exam. I am really upset of how my life turned out after 10+2 .i got distinction that time.but then i began to slide.everything turned against me.i however passed b,com with 75%. My life has been a complete mess after that.i faced many problems though in my preparations for exams. In the form of health issues etc.i didnt go for any job after graduation. Now this is my 3rd attempt of exam cs executive.i know this time too my chances are less. But i have desire to complete the course at any cost.but i cannot stay in house without job.i am planning to join some job preferably under a company secretary.but my question is will they accept me before passing inter.i am not joining job to earn but i need to get out of this mess.i need to gain experience.i am very sure of clearing in my next attempt .i am very old already 23 years ..jobless...i am tensed...please give me suggestions :)