How to Adjust previous quarter's challan in current quarter with RPU

A an excess challan under section 194C amounting Rs 1072 had been generated in quarter 3 which was not used in filling. Can I use this same challan for paying TDS on payments going to be made in Q4? If yes, then please tell if my method here is going to suffice or not :

I use RPU, I'm planning to like this,

Will not send this month's payment of 94C as it's Rs 1005,

Will send Rs 71 less in next month (only 94c one)

So in total, I will send Rs 1076 less and then while filling TDS for Q4, I willuse this one challan of Q3 amounting Rs 1076 to report transaction of January and February.

Will this workout?

 

Replies (1)
Yes. Can do that .

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details