How should I begin preparing for CA foundation as a 1st PU student

Hello!

I’m currently a 1st PU commerce student and I’ve already decided to become a Chartered Accountant. I want to start preparing for the CA Foundation exam early, but I’m not sure where to begin.

Can anyone guide me on:

🔹 Which PU subjects are most useful for Foundation prep?

🔹 What topics should I focus on in Accounts or Law at this stage?

🔹 Are there any good free YouTube channels or beginner notes?

I’m hoping to use this time to build strong basics. Thank you so much in advance! 

 

— Arpita

 

Replies (1)

 “Should I start with journal entries or accounting concepts first for CA Foundation? Is there anyone who can guide me ?"

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details