How many days required for clearing Final Group 2?

Going to write Exam in Nov-19 and studying for first time.Can Anyone please answer?

Definitely you will need 90 days studying

Total likes : 1 times

If i start now can i clear @ Nikhila lokesh? because i am feared that i may fail since i have only less time.

stertrytruytuytu

I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog. Now I saved it to my bookmarks so that I can keep me in touch with you.

geometry dash

Student CA IPC / IPCC

Hi Prakash.. Please do not fear ans definitely do not skip the attempt due to this fear. No matter how much time is left.. Just start preparing from today.. and try to cover Costing first as it is very scoring and do IDT as it is not that lenghty like DT.

I would also suggest you to join any test series.. because it will help you in the exam.
Also, in case u need more conceptual clarity or need to take class for any subject, u can go for any FAST TRACK pen drive classes.
You can visit conferenza website for that in case u need it..

both groups is also possible in 90 days

you have plenty time in your hands so its sufficient. As mentioned by others, if you need conceptual clarity you can purchase fasttrack lectures from conferenza.in

As MCQs are playing an important part in exams you have to focus on them too. There is an app called conferenza MCQs app which is available free of cost in play store. it has 1000s of MCQs in each and every subject divided chapter wise. all the concepts are covered head to toe. Do refer those MCQs from the beginning itself

Thank u all of my friends

Please start from today

self employed

how to cover ISCA

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT