How is rahul garg for costing in ca inter please review

hi please share review regarding rahul garg for ca inter costing ?

Total likes : 1 times

total waste of time and money. no concept clarity. teacher attitude very worst toward students. one of my friend also shared his screenshot in which he was abusing a student in telegram.

instead of taking class from him. i will advice you to buy any reference book and do self study.

Originally posted by : Bharat Singh
total waste of time and money. no concept clarity. teacher attitude very worst toward students. one of my friend also shared his screenshot in which he was abusing a student in telegram.

LOL. completely agree

i also got influenced with his youtube video and took classes but it was not that satisfactory. only easy questions were covered in class. i have taken only 20 lectures and now doing self study as i was not able to solve a single question of ICAI by myself even after taking classes. if u want i can give u classes for free but that will not be usefull.

BEST TEACHER IN THIS INDUSTRY......Pls don't rely on  fake people replies ...i m also taking classes from rahul garg sir ..nd trust me no one teacher can clear concepts better than him . and yr he hold ranks in ca cs cma ...pls use your mind .. insb ki bato pe mt jana....unki marathon vedios nd sare RTP MTP and exam papers solve krate h wo ICAI ke hi hote h khi bahr se nai aate . jo ulta sidha likhe h unhe aata jata to kuch hai ni or bol rhe ki ek question bhi ni kr pa rhie the classes lene ke bad ..hadd h .. pls dont rely on these people 

he is not good at all . class main ratwate he and very low concept clarity. isse badiya you can take classes from Rakesh Aggarwal sir.

he is not good at all. its better to take costing classes from harshad jaju or some other faculty. Rahul garg is a self proclaimed best teacher although he dont know ABCD of teaching. his book are scrap.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU