How is rahul garg for costing in ca inter please review

One can clearly see this negative propaganda launched by jaju and patni ie. spc against rahul garg sir through their fake profiles. I mean how could you even write this. CA Rahul Garg sir is 1 man army against this tuche teachers. Rahul sir was the one who taught lakhs of students through his marathons for free when this spc type charges almost 15000 for 1 theory subject. Rahul sir is godly figure for lakhs of students in the country.

And the one like me who has taken his classes knows the worth of such a teacher. This jaju started costing without knowing anything about the subject just like his boss patni who started fm eco without knwoing anything.

I know hundreds of students who were trapped in spc but later saw classes of rahul sir to pass as spc did not justify anything in class.

i will say once again- Rahul sir is 1 man army against these fuddu teachers and spreading aid negativity about him wont help as real students know the truth and his worth.

Well, I saw so many answers in favour or against Rahul Garg sir. I just want to say that do not rely on any faculty review just by checking reviews on any forums, as these can be fake. Now a days fake promotions are very popular.So take demo lectures of 2-3 teachers and ask your doubts. If any of these faculties are taking you seriously and replying on your doubts, just go for them. I think this is the best way to select a faculty of any subject for yourself.

At the end, I just want to conclude, I don't know Rahul Garg sir for costing. I took demo lectures of Parag Gupta sir & was fully satisfied with his teaching, so I enrolled his classes.
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details