How i cleared ca final in first attempt with 4 exemptions

rituparna (student) (55 Points)

01 September 2018  

Hello everyone , 

Crux for my CA Story is - consistency + Revision (systematic)

Marks

FR- 52 marks 

SFM - 78 Marks

AUDIT- 45 marks

LAW- 57 marks

AMA- 85 Marks

ISCA - 62 marks

DT - 49 marks

IDT - 64 Marks

I will advice all ca students to stick to single notes and icai material . don’t run over notes of different faculty as it will leave u in confusion . Revising from same notes again and again is more effective then revising from different notes everytime

FR - i took classes from parveen sharma sir and along with sir book i covered icai study material . but at the end i feel self study is more important . i was really disappointed with the number of classes taken by parveen sir . 110 classes , i left classes after 70 lecture and did self after that . that was very unprofessional on sir part. You can buy padhuka if you want to do self study . padhuka is really a good book

SFM - took classes from Aaditya jain sir . a complete mix of practical life example and coverage of course in just 70 lecture . i was able to solve all question of icai mat and sir notes were sufficient enough .

AUDIT - did self study . i refer pankaj garg sir book and i studied on regular basis . always focus more on standards professional ethics , company audit , tax audit .. these chapters covers almost 55+ marks . do writing practice that will improve your content and presentation

LAW - self study with icai material . trust me icai material is more than enough in law subject . just try to write professional language as expected by examiner . most of the students fails to write good language . 

AMA - i took classes from purushottam aggarwal sir . classes were more than sufficient . all the question of icai material were covered in the class itself . so i dont needed to refer any other material . moreover sir make us write concept after every question which made it super possible to revise in exam. i would strongly recommend purushottam sir for costing

ISCA - self study with icai material + watched some videos on youtube for reference . isca is very tough as you have to memorise the language of study material but trust me you will get marks only when you will write icai mat language in exam

IDT - took classes from Dipak gupta sir . sir teached in detail . so i started making my summary notes and solved pm questions . try to solve pm question as much as possible or buy bangar that is really very good book for question practice

DT - vinod gupta sir . and at the end i referred only summary book and question bank by icai . we all end up reading only law in direct tax . so I will advice focus more on doing practice too . as sometime provision treatment seems different while solving sum as compare to reading a provision

Above is the gist of my preparation strategy .

Delhi

May 2018 Exam