How can I invest in Digital Gold?

I want to know some websites or ways through which I can invest in digital gold or silver?

Replies (26)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores various ways to invest in digital gold and silver. Options include directly through apps like Paytm or bank platforms, investing in Gold Bees offered by AMC companies, or purchasing Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGBs) issued by the government. SGBs are highlighted as a secure, risk-free option offering annual interest and capital appreciation, with no capital gains tax if held to maturity. Other platforms like IIFL Securities also offer digital gold purchases starting from INR 1.

Can I directly trade through Paytm or a bank's app to digital gold? Do I get any benefit if I apply to digital gold through these apps?

Is gold trading more than crypto’s? 

Are you meaning to ask whether gold is traded more than cryptocurrenices?

Somewhat, but what is trading higher was my query

I think in India people are more aware of gold investments hence digital gold is more traded in India. People lack knowledge about cryptocurrency and hence haven't really started investment in cryptocurrency as such. In 2021 the trend of investing in cryptocurrencies has grown and hence the investment too

investing in digital gold by two ways either invest in gold bees or purchasing of gold bond, if you are a cliant of motilal oswal financial services ltd, then you can directly buy digital gold which are offered by mosl with partnership of mmtc. if you want to invest in gold bees then many amc company offering it say hdfc amc , uti amc , nippon india life amc etc. on it you can earn return in terms of dividend or gain on price change, also can invest in sovergin gold bond which are issed by government .

Is the sovereign gold bond issued by the government good?

This is one of the risk free bonds I guess where the yield will not be more than speculative investment. Go through different yield curves to understand short term and long term yeilds

sovergin gold bond indirectly issued by rbi on behalf of government so, it is indirectly issued by government.

They can be issued by primary and secondary markets. Most of of trading is like that.

I think the interest will also be limited or less when talking about sovereign gold bonds?

Yes the returns are lower compared to equity

I read on the internet and the gold returns is close to 2.75₹ pa and TATA steel final dividend is 25₹.

I think the returns mentioned on the internet seem too low. I think long term investment in gold is much more beneficial then

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details