How a mother clear her CA Final Exams

Hi
I am a mother of 5 month old baby. I have my 2nd group exams due in this November 2022.
From a long time, I have not touched books as I was in job for a long time. But, now I want to give my exams as I am on leaves till 30th November 2022. After that I will join my office.
But, as easier I thought it would be it is not. It is really difficult with my baby. He wants me around and I feel guilty for not paying attention to him. He keeps looking at me with his innocent eyes.
How do I manage my studies and clear my exams in just 2 months?
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion offers advice for a mother preparing for her CA Final exams while caring for a 5-month-old baby. She's finding it challenging to balance her studies with her child's needs and feels guilty about the time spent away from him. The thread aims to provide strategies for managing study time and overcoming the difficulties of preparing for exams with a young infant.

Hi, please check your inbox.
You can go for online classes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details