his/her diary!

HER DIARY

I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing."
I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He
said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.
On the way home, I told him that I loved him, but he
simply smiled and kept driving.
I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he
didn't say, "I love you too."
When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him, as if
he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.
He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant
and absent.
Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes
later he came to bed.
I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I
decided to confront him
with the situation but he had fallen asleep.
I started crying and cried until I fell asleep.
I do not know what to do. I'm almost sure that his
thoughts are with someone else.
My life is a disaster.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
..

..
.
HIS DIARY

Today India lost the cricket match again. DAMN IT

Replies (5)

Good.......

oH God!

What an irony, very interesting.

 nice one

Be carefull Cricket Lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be carefull Cricket Lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details