Its true that we can learn a lot of things from the Great Mastro "Sachin". I think we can learn the lesson of life from any & every thing, even if u observe a small Ant, it teaches us a lot of things. we should open to accept good things from any one,,, just following or admiring greats means we are following the CROWD.
Salute... sir sachin..!! And most importantly I would like to appreciate the author for such a beautiful article.
thanks for sharing with all the professionals so that we peoplw can also inculcate the qualities to escalate in our respective fields
Salute... sir sachin..!! And most importantly I would like to appreciate the author for such a beautiful article.
thanks for sharing with all the professionals so that we peoplw can also inculcate the qualities to escalate in our respective fields
Thanks Surbhi for reading the post.
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies