Hi Friends

Hi Friends,

I have just joined this site.

I have heard a lot about this site and love to be a member of it.

Now, plz guide me how to go upon in this site and what can I do here.

Wish to get a reply soon,

Your friend,

Deepak

Replies (2)

Hi deepak

Welcome on this site. If you are an account professional then be sure you clicked at very right place

This site is really very helpful. you can share any thing with others in fourm you can get file related to tax IT and others and also you can get all the circulars/notification/juridictions at here.

The Admn. of the site is very careful regarding the subject matters and also do update this site on regular basis

 

I hope you will find all related matters you requirs and sure will be a FAN of the site

 

WELCOME

Thanx Rajesh Ji,

I'll take care of these facts.

Thanx again

I am preparing for CA Final Exams to be held in Novemebr this year.

So I'll be visiting this less.

Deepak.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details