Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitesh Matta (Nothing)     29 May 2011

Help Needed For CWA

Hello Friends,

i had been searching google regarding my career queries and it landed me up here. i am currently doing M.com in finance 2nd year. i am looking forward to do CWA. i have always been sincere with my studies. i had scored 90% in SSc, 85% in HSC and 89% in T.Y.Bcom. i am interested in Teaching and i want to be a professor in a reputed college here in mumbai. i will be giving NET/SLET for this professorship. But i do think if i pass out myself with CWA so i will get preference over the job. i need to know i f i have demandable thoughts in market. If i be CWa and M.com and Net SLET cleared will i be able to get the propoer job in a college as a lecturer. and wat wud be the salary?

pls help me.. as 31 march is the last date of the CWA registration i have 2 days left.

4 Replies

Nitesh Matta

Nitesh Matta (Nothing)     29 May 2011

pls experts do reply
Gourav Kapoor

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student)     30 May 2011

CA and CWA both are professional courses......they are not a degree course...so opt for hte choose wat u want to be....it depends upon u...

Regards

Gourav

if u are a CA passionate, this is for you...CA PASSION

CMA. Rakesh Kataria

CMA. Rakesh Kataria (Practising Cost Accountant)     30 May 2011

CWA course is recognied for appointment as professor in colleges by 30 Indian Universites including the Mumbai University.

SO, CWA will help you the get the JOB for the professors in the college. 

Nitesh Matta

Nitesh Matta (Nothing)     31 May 2011

Thanks.. Can anyone pls enlight on salary payment?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags