help me plzzzz.............

Myself Rahul Bansal..........

Pursuing CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME COURSE

I am not taking any coachings.

I required suggestions from all the students who r pursuing CS..........

Please except modules & compilers / Scanners ..................give the names of reference books for all these subjects..................

1. General & Commercial Laws.

2. Service Tax & VAT

3. Company Law

4. Economic & Labour Laws

5. Securities Laws & Compliances

Plzzzzzzzzz.................. suggest the names of the authors for these books so that I can start my studies as soon as possible.

My attempt is JUNE 2010.

I have enough time to study.

So, give your valuable suggestion & help me in shaping my career.

RAHUL BANSAL

CS EXECUTIVE STUDENT

"THANKS IN ADVANCE"

MY E-Mail id is:                 rahulkaake @ gmail.com

Replies (2)

Hi Rahul

I have reffered following books

General & Commercial Laws. -- G K Kapoor

Service Tax & VAT - T N Manoharan

Economic & Labour Laws - G K Kapoor

THANKS AMIT

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details