Share More

Help me pls urgent:- PCC to IPCC: Fees Structure

S.Vinothbabu (CS Student)     02 February 2011

S.Vinothbabu
CS Student 
 4 likes  69 points

| My Other Post

hello sir/madam,

i have completed 2 years of articleship and got form 108 and  109 from my employer. i want to switch over to ipcc due to some personal reason( we shifted from my native to another place having distance of 400 kms. i dont want to transfer my articles. i want to do ipcc)

i already paid 7500 rupees for pcc. i completed 100 ITT also paying 4000 Rupees to the Institute.

How much should i pay to convert from pcc to ipp?

For Both Group:- Should i pay 6000? or 6000-4000( Tuition fee already paid for pcc ) = 2000?

Please reply and help me.

very urgent.

Thanks.

Vinothbabu

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    1 September 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

(Guest)

u have to pay 6000

jaiyesh (Accountant)     02 February 2011

jaiyesh
Accountant 
 23 points

View Profile | My Other Post

sir,

I HAVE BEEN REGISTER FOR PE II , & MY CERTIFICATE WAS VALID UPTO MAY, 2008. I HAVE NOT REGISTER FOR ARTICLESHIP, NOR I HAVE COMPLETED MY 100 HOURS IT TRAINING . I WANT TO COVERT FROM PE II TO IPCC. I WANT TO KNOW THE FEES FOR COVERSION FROM PE II TO  IPCC, ATC FEES,  100 HOURS TRAINNG FEES, EXAMS FEES  FOR BOTH GROUPS, AND ANY OTHER FEES APPLICABLE.

PLS HELP

THANK YOU

jAI

avater

dinesh (Chartered Accountant)     02 February 2011

dinesh
Chartered Accountant 
 6 likes  276 points

View Profile | My Other Post

u have to pay 6000. agreed with subham

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies