Easy Office

help me,i am in extreme panic and depression!!!

Page no : 2

CA.G.Muguntha Narayanan (Internal Auditor at TVS Motors)   (2195 Points)
Replied 21 June 2010

Dear Chandan,

Dont think that CA is not achievable. Its is definetly achievable through hard work. Dont think about suicide and all. Always think about your parents. Dream to take ur mom in ur own car. Draft plans to achieve that dream. The only way to achieve that dream is to complete CA. So dont lose ur heart. Be brave and fight for ur victory. We are there with u. So dont worry

1 Like

sakshi (student) (70 Points)
Replied 21 June 2010

hi Chandan!

gud to knw that u are happy & started enjoying ur lyf....plz do not take ur studies as a burden,try to enjoy it & then u'll feel the diff.&whenever any -ve thoughts bind u,jst close ur eyes & bow in front of God,ask him to help u cum out of the adversities,then think of ur parents....trust me a smile wil be there on ur face & u'll have the confidence to face everything..

gud luck...& smile alwazz...

sakshi (student) (70 Points)
Replied 21 June 2010

hi Chandan!

gud to knw that u are happy & started enjoying ur lyf....plz do not take ur studies as a burden,try to enjoy it & then u'll feel the diff.&whenever any -ve thoughts bind u,jst close ur eyes & bow in front of God,ask him to help u cum out of the adversities,then think of ur parents....trust me a smile wil be there on ur face & u'll have the confidence to face everything..

gud luck...& smile alwazz...

Vijay Parmar (student) (261 Points)
Replied 21 June 2010

dont consider negative way....

this type of event happen in life so we are in not a position to understand it and confuse and disturb...

you make goal only do professional exam. and clear it... forgot about you past and events

forgot everything...... it will disturb you.... so enjoy life and make good friend.... you concenstrate on study....

Amresh Choudhary (M.Sc. (Maths) MBA LLB (DU))   (694 Points)
Replied 22 June 2010

hi, chandan,

good to hear that now u r on the right track.

amresh

parimala (student) (45 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Today there are many CA s who are from science stream and they sucessfully completed CA. DONT PANIC ,DEPRESSION is NOT REQUIRED. there will be some initial hiccups when u change ur stream.u need not worry.try to get +2 and bcom accounts text books and understand basics ,then u will slowly start to understand ca subjects.think positively.u can do ca friend,u will be definitely successful in ur life,all the best

PRAVIN (CA Final Student) (93 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Dear........You know my principal(from where i  am doing my articleship) was also from Science stream.He completed his B.Sc and later on realised that he is not in right field. Later on He joined CA where he completed his Course. Don't Divert your mind to different courses. If you hae deicded to do CA then don't look into your past what I have done. Just concentrate on this profession. Whenver i make some mistake in my life i learn from it and try not do in future. You said you wasted your four years and now you have Family responsibility, i can understand your feelings. Forget what happened in past four years, because you can't change them. Concentrate on your future.

Thanks

kamal (student) (384 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

hi PAL

tat was positive reply from ur side, n good for u...get a good reference books for accounts so tat u start working on ur basics..associate with  ur class mates,disccuss ur doubts with n get thenm clarified..its better if u could choose ICAI reading room for studies..it will b vry helful n you wont hav the feeling of loniness..always keep in mind CCI memebers will b ter 24*7,then y to worry!!!...all the best n wissh you GOOD LUCK!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro