Help in chosing cpa classes

Member since 2008

Hello all!

I am planning to do CPA (USA) course after I appear my final exams ending on 21st November 2014. I wanted to know which classes is preferable for CPA course. I stay in Mumbai and kindly suggest the classes situated in my city.

Secondly which state of US is preferable and what are the requirements. As per the new rules, w.e.f. 1st October 2014, students may appear their exam from centres outside US like Japan, UAE and so on.

Also appearing exam in centres of Dubai VS US .

What are the job opportunities (minimum salary?) and practice opportunities in US as we are Indians so no idea how they treat.

Thank you!

Believe!! Live your dreams!

Hi

Refer this for 2nd Qn: http://ipassthecpaexam.com/cpa-international-students/

If you appear from US or Dubai cost is same, since theres is extra fees for appearing from UAE, i suggest to opt Dubai since you wont experience Jet lag there.

Job opportunities is very good, specially in Big4 in USA, if you work from USA you may get between $30K-$40K annually (non USA citizen). If you work from India then you may get annual package of 12-14 lacs.

Visit Miles CPA review center in Andheri, Times Square your all querries will get answered there. According to my review theie course structure is the best.

http://www.milescpareview.com/courses-a-fees

Thanks & all the best!

Member since 2008

Originally posted by : @ VaibhavJ
Hi

Refer this for 2nd Qn: http://ipassthecpaexam.com/cpa-international-students/

If you appear from US or Dubai cost is same, since theres is extra fees for appearing from UAE, i suggest to opt Dubai since you wont experience Jet lag there.

Job opportunities is very good, specially in Big4 in USA, if you work from USA you may get between $30K-$40K annually (non USA citizen). If you work from India then you may get annual package of 12-14 lacs.

Visit Miles CPA review center in Andheri, Times Square your all querries will get answered there. According to my review theie course structure is the best.

http://www.milescpareview.com/courses-a-fees

Thanks & all the best!

Thanks but can you tell me the minimum salary so that I could know even if I get that much, I can survive there and any idea that recruitments for Indians are 100%?

Believe!! Live your dreams!

Miles CPA also provides placements services, and approx 100% are placed with reputed companies worldwide.

Min you will get 8-10 lacs and total expenses would be arounf 3.50 lacs to 4.00 lacs

Cheers!!

Member since 2008

Originally posted by : @ VaibhavJ
Miles CPA also provides placements services, and approx 100% are placed with reputed companies worldwide.

Min you will get 8-10 lacs and total expenses would be arounf 3.50 lacs to 4.00 lacs

Cheers!!

Thanks a lot!

Manager Taxation

Urvashi, I am also planning to pursue CPA. I have contacted various institutes like Edupristine, concord, miles cpa, orbit.

I think Edupristine is good because it have tie up with Becker.

Student

In my opinion CFa seems to be a better option

I checked all institues namely Miles, Edupristine, Concorde etc and have found Edupristine more suitable. Yes one of their advantages is they do Beckers. Also the duration of their sunday classes is pretty less and compact (11am-5pm).

Hi

CPA from US is a very good choice for career growth as it is an international professional degree and for that Beckers material is the best. In addition to material you should also have a proper guidance so that you will be able to crack it in first attempt. Now a days CPAs are in high demand in big 4s.

All the Best.

One more thing I want to tell you about CPA Exams. If you appear for exams from Dubai then there is some issue with your scores expiration and the cost will be more or less same. The only thing that you can save is time. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU