Easy Office
LCI Learning

Help for filling IPCC Registration Form

Page no : 2

Karam (Pursuing IPCC) (131 Points)
Replied 20 July 2009

Dear Friend
I have passed CPT exams in June 2009. I Got the prospectus of IPCC and i am confused about the fee structure. Please guide me for how much amount i have to make the draft. I want to study both the groups and with articleship. Is the amount of fees 11000 or 12000 or any other amount. Also i want to know if i pay for both the groups then is it mendatory for me to give the exams of both the groups simultaneously or i can do it one by one. And one more question we have to pay 4000 for ITT training. is it included in the fees or i have to pay it seperately. Can i add that amount in the draft. And also one more question, the board of studies conducts tution classes. IS it necessary to join the classes and if i join private coaching classes , do ICAI need certificate for 9 months of studying IPCC. Please guide me. Please send me e-mail at snazzy_karam @ yahoo.co.in. Also i am enrolled with SOL Delhu university for B.com, Do i have to fill the form 112 or the rules are not so strict.Please help.
Your kind attention will be highly appreciated

shijin (articled assistant ca final )   (72 Points)
Replied 21 July 2009

what are the documents we need to despatch along eith the ipcc registration form ?

RANGARAM S (IPCC Student/Share Trading)   (155 Points)
Replied 21 July 2009

- Fees for both the groups - Rs.9000/= + Rs. 400 for Institute journels (optional)

- u can take articleship only after passing Group I.

- U can attend the exam for only one group , even if u register for both groups.

- For ITT u hv pay separately.

- U need not attend BOS Coaching class.

- Documents to be attached are CPT mark sheet (take screen print & get attestation),+2 Mark sheet & 10th Mark sheet (for DOB)

I dont think certificate is required for 9 months of study.

Raam Iyer (Articleship) (116 Points)
Replied 21 July 2009

i think we can appear for both the groups...

Replied 21 July 2009

will we ned to get the 12th certificates attested?

CA Bhanu sharma (student) (117 Points)
Replied 21 July 2009

BIG CONFUSION

please tell that whether we hve to register for WITH OR WITHOUT ARTICLES?

Replied 21 July 2009

YOu can register for articles after passing group 1 of ipcc.Now it is enough to register fr both grops of ipcc only

Replied 21 July 2009

THANKS shijin

Replied 21 July 2009

Could anybody explain if we need to register for ATC also....?

Replied 21 July 2009

no we don't hve to register for ATC because it is for those who r not able to pass ipcc groups,,,,,so this course is for those & they can do this atc course (accountant degree given by icai so that they can earn there livelihood)

Replied 21 July 2009

THANK U 

Mayank Agrawal (student) (61 Points)
Replied 21 July 2009

is it necessary to attach marksheet of 10th n 12th wid the application form.Nothin is mentioned in d prospectus??

Karam (Pursuing IPCC) (131 Points)
Replied 21 July 2009

Originally posted by :Mayank Agrawal
"

Well guys i have got the answer for all the queries now.First of All register yourself with Board of studies for IPCC Both Groups with articleship by paying Rs. 11000. By paying the fees of both the group we will save RS.4000. Its only the registration. The exams will be on May 2009. And the last date for registartion with Board of studies is 31st July for May 2009 Attempt. Guys you can register in 7 different types. these are as follows but the best option is By registering Group 1 and 2 with articleship by paying Rs 11000. Anyways i will tell u now what are the other types of registering.

In any case you have to register for Group 1 or Both the Groups. One cannot register for Group 2 unless he has not passed Group 1

First Option:-You can register for Group 1 of IPCC by paying Rs 8000. Its without articles because we become eligible only after passing Group 1 of IPCC or both the groups . So one can also go for articleship by passing Only Group 1 and he then has to register for Group 2 with articleship, if he has not already registered both the groups with articles.You have to make draft for RS 8000 in favour of Secretary, the institute of Chartered Accountants of India payable at New Delhi (For Delhi Students and northern students)

Second Option:-Group1 and Group 2 of IPCC with or without articles.If its with article then you have to pay 11000 as registration amount and if its without articleship then you have to pay 2000 less i.e, 9000. At the time when u become eligible for articleship you have to pay 2000 then. By registering yourself for both the groups does not mean that you have to necessarily give the exams of both the groups together. You can do it one by one. First you have to qualify Group 1 and then in the next attempt Group 2 and continue your articleship with Group 2.  the amount of Draft for Both the groups with articles Rs 11000 or for without articles rs 9000, it should be in favour of  Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Acountants of India payable at New Delhi or Mumbai or Kanpur or Chennai or Kolkatta as per the region of the student.

Some of us are getting confused if Rs 1000 meant for Students activities is included or not. So dont worry its already included.

After registering for IPCC, You have to ask the board of studies or they will give you a form for 100 hours ITT training. For this you have to make additional payment of RS 4000 in favour of secretary, ICAI new delhi or any other region as per ICAI rules.So make a new draft for Rs 4000 and pay the fees. This training is for 20-25 days 4 hours a day.The board of studies will select a centre for your training or you can suggest them for yourself.

You have to submit class 10th marks sheet, 12th marks sheet and CPT qualifying certificate. All the documents should be photocopied and attested by Gazatted officer or by ICAI, ICWAI, ICSI, Principal. Please not you have to only submit photocopies. If somebody has not received the CPT qualifying certificate then h can get it from www.caresults.nic.in and for that you have to enter your roll number and the you will see all the details. Print it out and get it attested.

Rest if you have any questions you can ask me again to my id snazzy_karam @ yahoo.co.in

As an advise Register for Both the levels of IPCC with articleship by paying rs 11000 and you wll save 4000 if u choose to pay group wise.

All other options are for ATC or after passing group 1. For CPT passed students the First and Second option will apply. The only thing between articleship and without articleship is only Rs 2000. SO best of Luck

"

Noida (CA ) (598 Points)
Replied 22 July 2009

thanx    a lot karam .dat was a real help .

CA Paras jain (Audit Senior Assistant) (1544 Points)
Replied 22 July 2009

cn anyone suggest me  that whether doing ATC is beneficial??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: