HELP - Duty on Import of Racket Stringing Machine

I am planning to purchase one Computerised (electronic/digital) racket stringing machine from China for my badminton team members.   It is purely personal use but some times will be used for stringing of rackets of our team.  I need the following information. 

01. Is it necessary to have Import License.

02. What will be the Custom Duty on Racket Stringing Machine.

As some sports items are duty free, I would like to know whether stringing machine is free from duty or not. 

A quick information wil help me a great.

 

 

 

Replies (3)

PLEASE PROVIDE RITC HS CODE OTHERWISE :- LINK IS :

https://www.eximkey.com/hs/2008/CustomSearchAsItis.asp

 

REGARDS,

Thank you Mr. Verma,

I do not know RITC HS CODE.  I searched in your link, but could not find.  Stringing Machine is used  to string the rackets of badminton, tennis & squash head.

 

Regards.

because there are must RITC HS CODE ??

I AM CHECK ING ...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details