having any planning for this?

Ashish Ojha (Chartered Accountant) (469 Points)

20 September 2010  

This is a real life case...

As you know Delhi has been developed over the years by urbanisation of villages.. Villagers sold their land and thus colonies were formed on acres of land.. there is a village in South Delhi which is now very urbanised... more than 50% of its population consists of people outside village who purchased land and house there...

over last 4 years around 20 ladies who are housewives saved money to build a temple in the colony area which is around 2kms away from main village area.. But the village people are saying they will not allow more than 1 temple in village.. Thus, they want that only their temple should be there..

The ladies started constructing temple but due to villager's pressure they did not got any donations from people, thus construction remains incomplete.. Moreover the donation box also was stolen.. and now they are fearing that unbuilt temple could be further damaged..

They asked me for advise.. they are saying like do anything, form fake trusts, create black money, but give us funds for the temple... They are saying like U r a CA student, Come up with any idea legal or illegal,..

I am now confused.. What should I Advise them? Please give your suggestions..