Have a nice day

What did the gangster's son tell his dad when he failed his examination?
" Dad, they questioned me for 3 hours,



but I never told them anything !! "



 

What's the difference between people



who pray in church and those who pray in casinos?



The ones in the casinos are serious.

 

 


 

When I was young I used to pray for a bike,



then I realized that God doesn't work that way,



so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.


 
 
 

A little boy went up to his father and asked:



“Dad, where did all of my intelligence come from ? "



His father replied:  



“Well, son, you must have gotten it from your mother,



because I still have mine. "

 

Paul's teacher sent a note home to his mother, saying:

"Paul seems to be a very bright boy,



but spends too much of his time thinking about girls. "



The mother wrote back the next day :



" If you find a solution, please advise.



I have the same problem with his father ! "

 

Replies (1)

ha ha

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details