Hasrat; the desire part iii

Rajwant Kaur (B.com, CA Final ) (337 Points)

07 May 2013  

Hasrat – The Desire Part III   smileysmiley

Hasrat – The Desire Part I

Hasrat – The Desire Part II

Sometime we think that the life is full of problems, nothing can be much worse than this but the future is uncertain all times. Sometimes coming days bring so many surprises with it, these may be pleasant and horrible, depends upon the choice of life. Doesn’t matter how far you are from your fear to overcome, but it always matter for how many times you want to face the realities of life? Same is happening in the life of Reet as she is alone mentally, because she is unable to express her feeling to anyone. Life is too short for worries and also it is too short to live apart from persons to whom you don’t want to meet anymore. Let’s study the IIIrd part of the story.

Reet is standing on the corner of the Mountain, the weather is so good, the little birds are chirping, slow and cool breeze is blowing.

Suddenly voice recite the environment “One step more and you will be free from all your worries, go ahead do the same, I m waiting for you this side”

It seems someone hypnotize Reet, and she starts moving to go one more step her inner soul stopped her.

“No, I can’t do all this, this is not justice, this is my life and you can’t decide how I live it”

“But you have to do it; you can’t live in that word apart from me”

“No, No, NnnnnnnnnnOoooooooooooooo”

As she said no, the smoky clouds covers the whole sky, it is dark everywhere, even she can’t see her own hand, a storm blew the whole mountain in single blow, and pulled her towards the corner and threw her from the mountain.

“NnnnnnnnOoooooooooo”

And she get up from sleep, she is totally out of mind “Huuuuhhhhh, Is it only dream, thank God, what a horrible one ”

She checked the time, it is 4.15 A.M. in morning

“Please God, make everything fine, what a horrible dream in the morning.” She again lay on her bed, but the dream is still in her mind. She dreamt these type of dream from her childhood, these are the sign that something very horrible is going to be happened in her life in next few days.

“It is very strange, same dream again, how it is possible, now it is 5th time this type of thing has never happened in past” by thinking she even not awake and she fall asleep.

“Get up beta, it is 8.00 A.M., get up in few minutes otherwise I m bringing water, that is your treatment” after 10 minutes. “You are still sleeping, what happened to you, get up, Reet”

Actually she is not sleeping but there is something which is disturbing her very much as she unable to get up, on mom’s third call she gets up from her bed and get ready for office. Her phone rings, it is Mr. Gupta who is calling

“Good Morning, Sir”

“A very good morning, I have said you earlier that today is party at King’s Villa and we all are invited”

“ I know sir, but I m going to office as the Internal Auditor is coming for audit”

“Leave it, you always worry about work; bring her with you, what is her name”

“Her name is Sneha, I don’t know sir whether she will come or not”

“Just make a try, and come before 11.00 A.M. there is someone to whom I want to introduce you”

“Ok, sir”

She makes call to Sneha “Hi. Good morning, Sneha, how are you”

“ Fine, and U”

“Fine, I have an fabulous proposal for you, do you remember, you have said we will go outside together, I am going to give you offer you can never reject”

“Ok first tell me what the proposal is”

“ We are invited to join a party at King’s Villa one of the best resort of the City, and Mr. Gupta told me to bring you with me”

“OK that’s fine, but I have to inform to my CA,and after that we will go”

“Ok, but confirm before 10.00 A.M. and come at Rishi Nagar, Chowk”

“Ok” she is again thinking about her dream and surprise of Mr. Gupta, “were these have some coincidence, a strange dream and a stranger to meet” now Senha’s message

“See you at 10.30 A.M. at Rishi Nagar chowk”

After meeting at Rishi Nagar, they went to King’s Villa.

Now it is turning point in the life of Reet, who the stranger is with whom, Mr. Gupta wants to introduce her and what is meaning of her dream. The all these thing are the part of her life and you will read it in next part…….

Thanks for your valuable time

Regards

Rajwant Kaur  

CA Finalist………….