Hasrat - The Desire

Rajwant Kaur (B.com, CA Final ) (337 Points)

26 April 2013  

Hasrat – The Desire

Good afternoon friends,

Here I am trying to write a story to dedicate one of my best friends who motivate me to write the story of a girl who faces my shortcoming and problems in life. But her inner sole make her as strong as rock as she bear all of them bravely. She is unlucky in love from her birth she is lacking my person to whom she loves in spite of all such losses she live her life completely. Here the Point where the Story get started…………………………

Reet is 22 years old girl, living in a big town since her birth, with her family & Hasrat – The Derire is her story from her heart to success which she achieves by hard work and firm determination.

January 14, 2011

Today is Reet’s Birthday and she is not going to office as there is party tonight to celebrate her birthday. Everything is going fine till 5’o clock but Kirat had not call her

“ Why you always forget my birthday, is there anything wrong ……. Why, why………., there may be some problem, may I call him or not , may I, may I”

Now bell rings, “ It may be Kirat , I know he will come definitely“,(Kirat is her colleague in office and as well they studied together her whole family know him), she rushed to open the door, as she opens it, there is family of her aunt which is invited to join the party. Party is amazing &after party every one say goodbye and go to home.

Kirat didn’t call her for next 10 day.

January 24, 2011

Reet call Kirat

“HI Kirat, it is reet, are u busy, do you have two minutes “

“ya sure”

“ do you know what is special on 4th January”

“I don’t know, let me think”

After two minutes

“Oh my God, it is your birthday, sorry”

“No, need to say sorry, but I have called you to say, that it is my last call to you, I will never call you again, good bye”

“As you wish, you can do as you like”

He hanged up the phone.      

Tears are started falling from her eyes, but there is no one to  make her smile, except Jaiveer (people callhim jayvee, one of her colleague ,best friend and just like a brother)

“leave it di, he is just your good friend, nothing more or less than this if he don’t want to call, you leave the matter here, stop  thinking about him , lets go ”

“Ok, I m not weeping but I don’t know what had happened to me”

After that conversation they hadn’t call for 8 days.

But it is not the matter of birthday; it is matter of love and trust.

After 8 days when the pain become unbearable she make a call to him 

“Hello”

“Good evening, Prabhu”(Kirat used to say her Prabhu means GOD to irritate her)

“ you have not call me”

“I think you don’t want to talk to me”

“ I m in anger stupid”   

“Sorry, next time I will not forget your birthday, ok, sorry ”

“Do you know, you had spoiled my birthday and entire 18 days”

“Sorry, next this will not happen , ok, please forgive me please………please … forget …… ok……………..”

“OK”

“Now what you want”

“nothing, but I will not wish you on your birthday”

“Ok……..ok……………ok”

“Now you have to come to meet me, promise”

“pakka promise”

OK……. Bye………….

“ Tere aane ka intezaar hi toh kar rahe hain hum,

Varna aur zine ki meri paas koi vajah nahi hai,

Tum inti door kaise chale gaye mujh se,

Ke kya ho gaya mere sath tumhe kuch pata nahi hai,”

28th February, 2011 Time 12.00 A.M.

Today is his birthday, Reet wants to be the first to wish him happy birthday, but he didn’t pick up the phone. She tried many times but no one is answering from the other side.  So, she sent a message to him and go to her bed and just trying to sleep. But after many efforts she did not sleep for a moment the whole night.

Time. 8.00 A.M.

“Oh my GOD” ,”it is 8’o clock, I will be got late from office”

She gets up from her bed and went to kitchen “ Mom, you have not wake me up it is too late to go to office”

“It is all right beta, it is just 8’o clock, go to your room and get ready”

In hurry she gets ready for office, but she is checking her bag after every one or two minutes to get ensure that is everything is ok.

After taking breakfast, she took an auto and go to office.

Time 10.00 A.M.

At office, she again tried his phone. This time as he picked the phone she start singing

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear Kirat happy birthday to you.

Many-2 happy return of the day”

“Oh stop, stop, stop, thank you, but can you please call me after some time I m busy “

“Ok”

And before listening her answer he already disconnects the phone.

Her heart start saying “maine toh pehle hi kaha tha mat karo phone ab dekha usne tum se baat bhi nahi kari, who baat karna hi nahi chatta”

“Shut up, he is not like that, he is a good guy and one of my best friend, koi kam aa gaya hoga”

And she starts thinking, that is not the first time that his behavior is strange, it is from one year but what is in her heart that after so many fights and arguments her heart never think any negative about him.

There may be many mistakes in grammar as this is my first article. So, please advise & help me to improve my writing skill or if I m not writing it well then tell me whether I have to continue it or not. This is only 1st part of the story I am waiting for your valuable replies and comments whether negative or positive.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajwant Kaur

Naina Lagiyan Barishan
Te Sukke Sukke Sapne Vi Pijj Gaye
Naina Lagiyan Barishan
Rove Palkan De Kone Vich Neend Meri

Naina Lagiyan Barishan
Hanju Digde Ne Chot Lage Dil Te
Naina Lagiyan Barishan
Rut Birha De Badlan Di Chaa Gayi
Kaali Kaali Khaali Raaton Se Hone Lagi Hai Dosti
Khoya Khoya Inn Rahon Mein Ab Mera Kuch Bhi Nahi