Has sfm exam become like a class test for just 2 chapters ?

Nishant (Accounts Assistant) (378 Points)

03 April 2017  

Hi friends , after seeing the recent Sfm paper, i feel that only 2 Chapters

Chapter 7 - Portfolio Theory and Chapter 12 - Foreign Exchange Exposure

have been largely asked in the exam.

It seems like one of those Class tests in coaching classes where a 'Chapterwise Test' is taken.

Even in one of the crash courses that i had just attended they took the maximum time for covering these 2 chapters.

I am doing these 2 chapters thoroughly from the Practice Manual . Will it suffice ? 

Due to shortage of time, Can i leave some of the other small chapters as option ?

It seems like one of those Class tests in coaching classes where a 'Chapterwise Test' is taken.

Even in one of the crash courses that i had just attended they took the maximum time for covering these 2 chapters.

I am doing these 2 chapters thoroughly from the Practice Manual . Will it suffice ? 

Due to shortage of time, Can i leave some of the other small chapters as option ?

Please reply urgently