246 likes  3416 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Same to you Mr. Raja P M Sir

avater

Sunny Mughal   07 November 2018

Sunny Mughal

2 points

Bigg Boss 12 has been in the news since the very beginning and Weekend ka Vaar is one of the famous scenes of the truth appear. On both the days, we see Salman Khan facilitating it, and numerous on-screen characters and performing artists boil down to either advance their forthcoming tasks or to engage groups of onlookers and housemates. On this Weekend ka Vaar, we will see housemates and Salman praising the celebration of lights-Diwali and for the equivalent, all will be super decked up. 

For the forthcoming Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar at Biggbossio.com, Salman will be found in a uber-in vogue happy look. He will be seen wearing botanical diverse kurta with cream jeans, and dark shoes adjusted off the look. 

Numerous fans are inspired with his look. "Now That's The Best Looks For Salman In Bigg Boss 12 Salman Looking Dam Gorgeous," remarked a client. "This one is by a long shot the best this season 12, Too great," remarked another. Discussing the season 12, we as of late observed twofold removal additionally new special case contestants Megha Dhade and Rohit Suchanti entered the home, and from that point forward, the tables have turned in the house. What are your perspectives on Sallu's merry look.

avater

RUP KUMAR JAKHAR   22 October 2019

RUP KUMAR JAKHAR

2 points

You can enjoy the Happy Diwali wishes to celebrate this occasion by sharing <a href="https://zurfee.com/happy-diwali-2019-wishes/">diwali wishes</a>, images, and photos. Happy Diwali on the occasion of biggest festival in India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »