Happy CA Day to all the CA fraternity..


Happy CA day to all the members....Proud to be part of this profession.:)
I never believed in luck but CA taught me to,
I never tried formal dresses but CA make me to,
I never studied for 8 - 16 hrs a day but CA made me to,
I never attended classes for 14 - 16 hours a day but CA made me to.
CA is not just a word, Its Our Dream, Our Life.
CA - The Words you Trust..!!
Wishing a very Happy CAs Day 2 All d CAs n to be CAs!!!
Today ICAI turns 64. Well our Institute is getting old.

Anyways happy birthday ICAI. May god bless you.........
i m loving it............
Happy CA dAY TO ALL MEMDERS
On CA Day I release full featured applicaion 'TAX INDIA' on android.
Download it right away for free and have offline ready reference to all rates, compliances, ceiling limits and due dates covering all taxation aspects.
Releasing soon on ios.
For android,
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.volansys.Tax&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS52b2xhbnN5cy5UYXgiXQ..
I created that CA Day logo last year..
check .. https://www.chartacc.com/2012/07/ca-day-wishes.html

This i created something different.. i Authored n Novel titled "10 Alone" that was in full swing on 1 jul.
"10 Alone" is a story of 10 friends.. 10 Dreams.. 10 hearts.. 10 Minds.. It's a story of 10 Chartered Accountants.. who celebrate personal and professional life.. all together.. Ten Together..
releasing this September..

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals