Happiness ka basics

(Guest)

Ya feels quite strange .... to write about ways to be happy.....actually watever we do ,is somewhere or the other connected to r happiness.Whatever i cud understand in my 21 years of existence and my experiments with life, is that happiness resides within a person....and nothing can stop a person from being happy.....happiness is a state of mind and our happiness is in r own hands .So here i present before u ....Happiness ka basics:D

1)Give ur 100% to watever u r doing

every person is different,distinct,every person has his/her own way of doing things ,every person has his/her own dreams....and every person has  his /her own calibre.I think when u give ur 100% to wat u r doing be it studies,work etc...u wont have ne regrets later .U will be at peace that watever u did u gave ur 100% to it .....the outcome may nt be in ur hand ....but u will be satisfied that u did ur best.....i think it is a big enough reason to be happy about.

2)Dont expect anything in return

ya its quite strange not to expect anything in return.....but if u have expectations...and u dont get wat u expected....it will only make u sad. Be good,do ur best,do good,spread joy ....and stay happy always

3)Its good to forgive

Keeping negative thoughts...wont ever do any good to u...it will only make u an evil person.Think good stay happy.

4)Dont hurt neone in neway

stay away from "hurt" causing and getting both........but i truly feel that if anyday u r in a situation...when u hav only two options...get hurt....or cause hurt.I prefer getting hurt rather than causing hurt to someone....No its not about my greatness....but im saying so bcos of  a very simple reason-" its better to get hurt rather than living with the guilt of hurting someone for the rest of ur life"

5)Be optimistic

Its very important to hope for best even when things r not working for u......be positive....nd face the situation.being optimistic....will bring in the much needed enthusiasm in u...

6)Understand,appreciate life...live every moment life has given u

just open ur eyes,look deep inside ur soul......explore urself....look around urself,theres so much to be happy about,so many things u dont even notice in ur daily routine.from the moment u wake up....there is a new beginning,a new day.....make each day memorable...

Actually these 6 points are the basics  ...and the happiness im talking about is inner happiness that resides in ur soul and lasts forever.:D