Had Columbus Been Married


 

If Columbus had been married, he might never have discovered America, because he would have had to answer all the following questions and listen to such dramatic statements:

 


Where are you going?

 

With whom?

 

Why?

 

How are you going?

 

To discover what?

 

Why only you?

 

What do I do when you are not here?

 

Can I come with you?

 

When will you be back?

 

Will you be home for dinner?

 

What will you bring for me?

 

You deliberately made this plan without me, didn't you?

 

You seem to be making a lot of these programs lately...

 

Answer me why?

 

I want to go to my mother's house.

 

I want you to drop me there.

 

I don't want to come back ever!

 

What do you mean, OK?

 

Why aren't you stopping me?

 

I don't understand what this whole 'discovery' thing is about.

 

You always do things like this.

 

Last time also you did the same thing!

 

Nowadays you always seem to do this kind of stuff.

 

I still don't understand what else is left to be discovered!


Replies (4)

this list has no end.......... please add some more FAQ in this list e.g.

You have ruined my life.

you have totally changed after marriage.

I believe, you want to end our relationship.

Don't come back to show me your face again.

God will never forgive you.

I know you willingly want to go thousands of miles away from me.

You are an escapist.............. etc.

Congratulation Rajesh Ji for such Mind blowing post. It's superb.

relly good..

thnx for sharing

Nice one

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details