Guys...Need a help regarding Share Markets

Reslected Sir/Madam/Colleague

Presently...I finished my CA - Intermediate exams this May 2018 and I'm yet to go for Oreintation and ICITSS training...

As there is much time available...I want to know about the Share Markets and the information regarding those...

My target is to know the complete information about Share Markets and it's day to day fluctuations completely before going such training...

And I'm requesting such person who has a wide knowledge about those to help me to knw the basic knowledge about it...

And apologise me if I disturbed u

Hoping to get such valuable info from the knowledgeable person

Thanks in advance!
Replies (2)

1..    Knowledge-Bank/share-market-basics

2.     share-market/share-market-basics

3.     gyaan/stocks/basics-of-indian-stock-market

4.     invest-in-shares-in-india-guide-to-stock-market

5.     Steps_to_Investing_A_Beginners_Guide

kishore can you guide me on the share market now.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details