Guidance regarding june 2013 cs executive module exams

Rohit Jain (MBA (FIN ) CS (Professional) )   (2860 Points)

24 March 2013  

Hello friends ,, 

I have completed my mba and i was working with a bank since last one year but have resigned from the job due to some internal reason w.e.f 20th februrary 2012. 

I had registered for cs back in Nov 2011 but due to full time job , i could niether study nor attempt any exam .

Now that i have time , i am going to appear for June 2013 attempt for both modules , and i have submitted the cc papers at the mumbai office before the due date. 

Owing to the job , i could not do sip / itt till this date . Considering this background , kindly guide me for the following...

(list is long , but your help will be really helpful )

1) Can sip be done after exam (request for exemption on base of w.e has been denied by icsi. I have not enrolled for sip as on date  ). Or can i do it now ? Similarly can itt online exemption test be given now ??

2) Will the period of roughly two months suffice the preparation required for exam . Can i start from Ground zero (although my mba has equipped me with some if not best knowledge of tax , law and related things ).

3) there was rush at mumbai office of icsi and i forgot to take acknowledgement after submitting cc papers , but registered my name in book provided by regional office @ nariman point . How much time does it take usually to get cc after submission of paper . (i have tried calling office but phones keep ringing or are always busy )

Anyways kindly guide me as your answer in right spirit can help me in my pursuit 

With regards ,,

Rohit Jain