GTA under RCM

I have taken the supply from unregistered GTA . I paid 5% tax to government. Am I eligible for ITC claim ? In case of Registered GTA , What is the tax rate and I will be eligible for itc ? I am a registered person under GST. Experts please suggest me .
Replies (2)
Yes , you can claim ITC on RCM deposited .

As per Notification 13/2017 CT (r) , Recepient (Registerd) is liable to do RCM on availing Services from GTA.
And
As per Notification 22/2017 CT (r) : If GTA charge 12 % GST on FC , recepient can avail ITC on the same (No RCM is to be done)
If GTA pays GST TO URD

GTA has 2 options-

12% GST with ITC *

OR

5% GST with no ITC*


REG GTA 12 % ITC Eligible

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details