Easy Office
LCI Learning

Gstr1 upload error

Page no : 2

Jyoti Deshwal (Partner in CA Firm) (22 Points)
Replied 16 July 2019

Sir/Madam,

I also get the same error.

Even after uploading the excel file in latest Version of offline tools, same error has occured...

Help me out in resolving the issue...

Thanks in Advance

Mahesh Vaishnav (Accounts Executive) (24 Points)
Replied 26 July 2019

File could not be uploaded! Download the latest version of Offline tool to generate the JSON file or ensure to validate your uploaded file against the template published at Specification Portal.

Mahesh Vaishnav (Accounts Executive) (24 Points)
Replied 26 July 2019

how to validate it sir

CA PREM KUMAR (Chunduru & Co) (296 Points)
Replied 26 July 2019

please call on 9884343669

please share your anydesk id too

govindasamy sasikumar (2 Points)
Replied 26 November 2019

File could not be uploaded! Download the latest version of Offline tool to generate the JSON file or ensure to validate your uploaded file against the template published at Specification Portal. i am used latest version Returns Offline Tool Version V2.3.1 Download, extract and run the Returns Offline Tool to collate and upload the invoices and other data in offline mode. Currently this tool is available only for GSTR-1 and GSTR-2 form. Download

ramakrishna neelam (2 Points)
Replied 19 January 2021

File could not be uploaded! Download the latest version of Offline tool to generate the JSON file or ensure to validate your uploaded file against the template published at Specification Portal.

ram kumar (dsktaxconsultants) (22 Points)
Replied 06 March 2021

please let me know how did you solve this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: