ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gstr1-offline tool-error-localhost3010 and refused toconnect

Shelson E V (Financial Advisor and Business Consultant)   (76 Points)

10 January 2018  

Local Host 3010 and refused to connect Error

1. Completely uninstall GST offline Utility using Add/Remove (Programs & Features) Program in Control Panel. If you have an Uninstaller, please remove traces of GST Offline Utility after Uninstalling the same.
  2. Right Click on My Computer ->Manage->Services & Applications->Services.
  3. Roll down to “GSTOffline”.  You can see “GSTOffline64” also under that.
  4. If it is located, Close the Services Window and Hit Windows Key+R and run “regedit”.  Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GSTOffline and GSTOffline64
  5. Right click on GSTOffline and GSTOffline64 and Delete the entries one by one.
  6. Restart the computer
  7. Install latest version of Offline Utility
  8. That’s it. It works smiley
  9. Please be extra cautious that you are performing tasks which may make your system unusable. This is how it worked for me after almost 2 months of error checking and testing. And I tried it more than a time to when I got error “localhost3010”. Please do it at your risk. I am not a programmer or something like that. I tried it on my own wit a little knowledge I have. Good luck

Shelson E V

22 Replies

Aditya Aggarwal (Dy General Manager) (27 Points)
Replied 04 March 2018

hi there,

Your solution is great and solved my PC problem.

You are genius in IT although you stated that you are not IT professional.

1 Like

Piyush (Asst A/c) (27 Points)
Replied 11 March 2018

It worked with me too. Thanks 

1 Like

gani (accountant) (29 Points)
Replied 10 April 2018

Problem solved. Thanks for your information.

1 Like

ramya gaikwad (7 Points)
Replied 10 April 2018

Thanks a lot for sharing this useful trick. It worked. Was facing this issue since two months.

1 Like

Bino Markose (7 Points)
Replied 01 June 2018

Dear Shelson Thank you for sharing the solution. I have approached GST helpdesk, They were not able to assist me. Now it works.
1 Like

Dhaval Vaishnav (7 Points)
Replied 13 June 2018

Dear SIr, I Was Facing this Problem (LocalHost:3010) Since November 2017. Followed the Procedure as Per Your Post Today. Now The Problem is Solved. Thanks For Sharing It. Sir.
1 Like

sagar (CA) (55 Points)
Replied 03 November 2018

It worked with me as well. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

nickmanny (pro) (27 Points)
Replied 26 November 2018

The error this site can't be reached problem is usually generated mostly if you don't have a connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be triggered by a dead DNS server response or a firewall blocking the Google Chrome from locating the network.  DNS is that network address that translates the website name to its internet address.  Another reason could be the firewall preventing Google Chrome to load the webpage. In order to fix this “connection” error, there are a few simple steps that you could apply, such as:

Clear your browser cache.
Reset your IP address & flush the DNS cache.
Check proxy settings.
Disable your firewall.

1 Like

Dhruti Shah (-) (29 Points)
Replied 09 December 2018

Thanks Sir... It helped yes

1 Like

Koustav Roy (14 Points)
Replied 13 February 2019

Thank you so much.
1 Like

Koustav Roy (14 Points)
Replied 13 February 2019

Thank you so much.

1 Like

CHANDRAKANT PAWAR (PARTNER) (37 Points)
Replied 19 April 2019

Great Work. Thank you very much. Shelson E V. My issue is resolved.

1 Like

SAMRAT GHOSH (Chartered Accountant) (64 Points)
Replied 01 May 2019

May GOD bless you

1 Like

Rakesh Sharma (Associate) (27 Points)
Replied 27 September 2019

Really great and simple solution. Once I updated the GSTR 1 Offline utility, it went nuts when I opened it after upgrade. Blank screen and for 1.5 month now. Uninstalled and Reinstalled utility and restarted computer multiple times hoping it will work now but my Bad luck persisted. I read this post earlier also but didn't risked as per your advisory but today I couldn't resist and followed steps and voila utility is running like butter again. Thanks again. But I wonder why GSTN network can come up with some easy solution? I don't think they are unaware of this issue with utility. or they are also ignorant who prefer us to work out solution ourselves!!! Anyway thanks for awesome solution

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags