Easy Office
LCI Learning

GSTR-9C - Problems

Page no : 5

CA Bhasker Shandilya (Practicing chartered accountant)   (135 Points)
Replied 24 August 2019

Have your got the solution of mismatch between gstr-9 and gstr-9c ?

Gajera Ajay (Accountant Of Head) (24 Points)
Replied 25 August 2019

I successfully generated Json file and signed it with DSC. After uploading of json file on GST portal, status always show ‘” Error Occurred” but no error report is generated. Pls guide as to how to rectify this error

Replied 25 August 2019

I am getting error while generating json file.. Pls advice how u have generated the same.

Sathyanarayanan.R (Chennai) (54 Points)
Replied 25 August 2019

Things to be done.

A) Install latest Java version. If you you have the developer version uninstall it and install the regular version

B)enabla plugin in Internet explorer. open internet explorer-Manage addon-Java plugin- Enable

C) Add Https://127.0.0.1:1586or1565 to the search bar on Chrome and press enter. Add to to site exception

D) Download and instlal latest GST EMSIGNER available in help option in GST Website

E) Install Epasstoken/Any other DSc software based on your DSC plugged. This can be done easily by typing the name of the token (For example Epass) Followed by "manager "Google i.e., Epass token manager/WD token manager etc

Solutions to common error :

1) Error occured status after uploading

Remove the 0 which is preceeding the auditors Membership number

2) Unable to click/nothing happens while pressing imitate signing

Don't manually enter anywhere i.e., the places where we are asked to use the drop.down use the same.

Common place is the qualifications drop down. 

3) Make sure you dont have any symbols or unique character such as "-/_/#/&" in the qualifications mentioned in the report else it will show as auditors signature invalid

1 Like

niladri choudhury (CA) (75 Points)
Replied 25 August 2019

I was getting the same problem. Your CA membership number if it is starting with 0, please remove the same. In all the places in the gstr 9 c. Save the file and then try again. It worked with me.

Replied 25 August 2019

Done all the things mentioned by you but still facing issue.

Sathyanarayanan.R (Chennai) (54 Points)
Replied 25 August 2019

First Gstr9 must be filed successfully . Then in the initiate e filing opinion in 9C there will be option to download " Table derived from GSTr 9C. same should be downloaded and those figures must be entered in GSTr 9C to avoid mismatch between 9 and 9C

Replied 25 August 2019

Gst 9 downloaded but itc claimed in gst 9 is negative and negative figures are not picked by row s of sheet 14 of gst 9c.. Negative fig is picked in sheet 12. Don't know what to do... Raised the query with deaprtment but havent got any revert

jayendra Gaonkar (Asst. Manager) (216 Points)
Replied 26 August 2019

I found similar website with lot of information on GSTR 9C reconciliation statement. They have posted many instructions received from CBIC time to time. You may find the solution of your problem there.  Here is the link https://gstindianews.info/gstr-9c-format-excel-pdf-download/

If you did not find the solution, please dont forget to leave reply.

Gajera Ajay (Accountant Of Head) (24 Points)
Replied 26 August 2019

GSTR9C In uploading Error Of "Received But Pending" If Thay No Error For Download Error

CA Mohammed Khalandar (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (203 Points)
Replied 31 August 2019

Hi,

1. Open chrome > enter URL https://127.0.0.1:1585 > press enter. Safety error message will come > Go to advance and proceed further and visit the site. 

2. Exit emsigner.

3. Open excel and generate. After the internet explorer opens.

4. Run emSignerGSTN as administrator.

Now initiate. 

Hope this helps.

Akshay Jain (Tax Consultant) (1024 Points)
Replied 31 August 2019

Yes, after the discussions the GSTR-9C are filling in proper manner.

Uttam (employee) (814 Points)
Replied 07 September 2019

Facing the error still unable to find one stop solution for this 9C

Akshay Jain (Tax Consultant) (1024 Points)
Replied 07 September 2019

no sir we are filling many GSTR-9C. now we are not getting any errors

jayendra Gaonkar (Asst. Manager) (216 Points)
Replied 11 September 2019

Resolve Emsigner errors like failed to establish connection to the server, json error, error in json structure etc.

Click to read resolve Emsigner for GST errors

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: