GSTR-9C Jason sign error

I am facing issues with generating JSON file. Upon clicking the icon it says ' Auditor sign invalid, Please sign to generate json again'.
Replies (29)

I AM ALSO GETTING THE SME ERROR

The problem is Now been resolved with New Excel Utility.

Sir, I am still facing above issue even after preparation of Json file in latest GSTR 9C offline utility. Please help and give procedure how did u solve this error.

 

then check your system requirements as it proper now with latest utility....

ANY SOLUTIONS?

I am still facing the above issue and have contacted help desk of gstn. They have transferred my json file to their technical team. We are also in constant follow up with the technical team of cygnet. Error file is attached. If anyone find solution please update. Also request to raise as queries as possible with GSTN so that this issue can be solved speedily.

 

USE EXCEL 2013 OR ABOVE AND DOWNLOAD LATEST UTILITY

We have resolved this Error. If you insert any figure in Serial No. H of Point No. 11 of GSTR 9C , you will get this error of "Auditor Certificate is Invalid. Please resign and upload again".

In other words if you don't insert any figure in the Serial No. H of Point No. 11 in GSTR 9C (In the Interest Row of GSTR 9C), it will successfully get uploaded.

Hello Everyone, 

I am also facing the same error. Help desk team told me that there are issues with my digital signature.I have applied for new DSC but facing same issue. I have kept Serial No. H of Point No. 11 of GSTR 9C blank but still facing the error. 

 

Whether anyone has found solution to it. please do msg me or call me at 9884796979

 

In my another system, I am getting error "There was an error while signing JSON. Please click on generate JSON again" Whether any one facing similar issues. Please guide or call me at  9884796979

Originally posted by : Pranal
We have resolved this Error. If you insert any figure in Serial No. H of Point No. 11 of GSTR 9C , you will get this error of "Auditor Certificate is Invalid. Please resign and upload again".

In other words if you don't insert any figure in the Serial No. H of Point No. 11 in GSTR 9C (In the Interest Row of GSTR 9C), it will successfully get uploaded.


My issue is settled by doing this.... but what will we do if amount is payable?

I am also facing the issue of Auditor's sign is invalid. Has anybody been able to come up with a solution? I have kept Serial No. H of Point No. 11 of GSTR 9C blank but still facing the error. 

Sir, we are still facing the above issue. If the above issue of auditor sign invalid have been solved at your end then requested to kindly guide. My mobile no. 9998353642 and email id is caavinashtalreja @ gmail.com. Earnest request to kindly help on above matter. I have also tried by keep interest figure blank however, the same issue still persists.

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/gstr-9c-jason-sign-error-519279.asp?offset=2

i have still received this error

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details