GSTR 3B RETURN IN GST PORTAL JAN- 2021 NOT REFLACATED IN SOME DEALER BLOW 1.5 CROSS
Replies (6)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses common issues encountered when filing the GSTR 3B return for January 2021 on the GST portal. Problems include the QRMP scheme affecting filing frequency, manual entry increasing errors, and a specific case where a GSTR 3B was incorrectly filed as NIL instead of reflecting actual sales and ITC. Guidance is sought on correcting these errors, calculating applicable interest, and ensuring annual return accuracy when GSTR 1 and GSTR 3B figures don't match.
Since you had said that you could not see any option to file GSTR 3B then it may be due to default selection of opt-in for QRMP Scheme, in this you can file only on Quarterly basis, but you shall pay the tax in monthly basis in concerned challan.
We provide the Taxpayers with any filing due date for GSTR-3B returns. GSTR 3B due date is mentioned at the bottom while it must be filed every 20th, 22th, 24th of the subsequent month.
I filed GST 1 for the month of March, 2021 correctly on 6th April with total output GST of around Rs. 80K. However while filing GST 3B due to some error the return has been filed with as NIL return. Can someone please guide now can I show the total sales and ITC in next GST 3b. If yes, do I need to pay the interest also? Please tell the correct way to calculate interest and also please tell can I manually enter the interest details in point no 5 in GST 3B?
Also, can you please tell that since the financial year will change and even if show the total sales in next GSTR 3B it will be shown in the next financial year. So how will I file the annual return because my output as per GSTR 1 and GSTR 3b will not match